Monday, December 17, 2007
Monday, November 5, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Shuttle to Opening Ceremonies Opening Ceremonies at Southfork Ranch
Crowds were forming before the sun began to peak out at us.... BRRRRR....
Beautiful single word statement flags carried were carried in by survivors calling us to action
Two very awesome soldiers stood out just a little in the 2600+ crowd.
These lovely 'ladies' cheered us out of our tents to breakfast on the morning of day 2!
This is what happens when you mix icy hot and aspercream on the bottom half of your legs. They start sweating profusely! Just ask Sandy!
You have never seen so many ladies go crazy for a guy wearing a pink bra!
Alexis managed to muster up enough energy to get up and dance!
She even looked like she was having fun! :)
We finally visited the foot massage tent at the end of day two! PERFECTION!
Early into the day we went through a cheering station and found this adorable little girl with the best sign of all three days! "Mom please hurry home Daddy can't cook!"
The whole three days was so amazing filled with hysterical moments! (Sandy ~ oh are you walking with your dad?) Moments spent with my mom that I wouldn't trade for anything. The question was posed ... what would you do if you got a deadly diagnosis.... what would you do with the time you had left... how would you change your life? Why are we waiting for that shattering moment? Get out and do those things you dream of doing..... live the way you mean to live.... have the life you create!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
3. Sorry to have missed you, but I am at the doctor’s having my brain And heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
6. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over.)
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing
system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8. Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9. I've run away to join a different circus.
10.I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical
reasons. When I return, please refer to me as ‘Lucille’ instead of Steve.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Bart: He left Saturday for 8 days (the first time in the last nine years to really take a vacation) of fishing and golfing...
Hunter's week has consisted of the following...
Hunter is the very proud owner of 3 of these. He is very eager to take care of them too....
And of course he has had his homework.
Hunter and I have started reading these. He is really enjoying them and so am I. I was waiting until I could read them with him.... i know we are only a few years behind the curve....
As for Jorden's week..... she has learned how to play hopscotch and thinks she is the coolest thing ever! And of course she is....