Friday, September 21, 2007
1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
3. Sorry to have missed you, but I am at the doctor’s having my brain And heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
6. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over.)
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing
system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8. Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9. I've run away to join a different circus.
10.I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical
reasons. When I return, please refer to me as ‘Lucille’ instead of Steve.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Bart: He left Saturday for 8 days (the first time in the last nine years to really take a vacation) of fishing and golfing...
Hunter's week has consisted of the following...
Hunter is the very proud owner of 3 of these. He is very eager to take care of them too....
And of course he has had his homework.
Hunter and I have started reading these. He is really enjoying them and so am I. I was waiting until I could read them with him.... i know we are only a few years behind the curve....
As for Jorden's week..... she has learned how to play hopscotch and thinks she is the coolest thing ever! And of course she is....
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
First off the Disneyland Half was sooooooo much fun! Not my best run ever but definitely the funnest. For no training, not being totally cleared by my orthopedic guy and only being 12 weeks out of surgery I would say a finish time of 2:32 isn't too shabby! :)
3rd week of school and we are off and running. Soccer has started for both Hunter and Jorden and yet again our game schedule overlaps almost every game this season.... fun for us! They both love to play though so Saturday mornings we divide and conquer!
Hunter started piano lessons this last week and already LOVES it! The over achiever in him is showing up in this aspect of his life too. He had all of his songs memorized in 2 days! Let's see how long this excitement lasts!
Yesterday afternoon Jorden was roller blading (yes I said roller blading) around the kitchen and overheard the TV and announced to all within ear shot the Oprah was on and she liked Oprah and that Oprah was pretty! Ok ...little odd given I don't normally watch Oprah but apparently Jorden is a big fan!
We had a very fun weekend this last week. Uncle Josh and Melissa came down to visit for her birthday. We went to see Matt Kearney down at the House of Blues on Friday night and had tons of fun. He is awesome if you haven't heard him go check him out.
Well off to get kids from school! Bart leaves on Saturday for 8 days of fishing and golfing and a long deserved vacation. That means 3 days to get on top of everything around here while I still have some help. Wish me luck.... I am going to need it.