1. Move across 2009 miles. 1004.5 by foot (running) and 1004.5 by wheels (biking)
2. Blog more... at least 2 posts a week
3. Cook dinner more. Try at least 2 new recipes a month
4. Complete (not just start) at least 2 'craft' projects a month
5. Take photography classes. It is about time (3 years later) I learn how to take good pics with my fancy camera. And take at least 1 picture a day for 1 year.
6. Practice Yoga at least once a week
7. Read 12 books. I know that doesn't sound like much but given I have no time this my be the hardest one on the list for me.
8. Have some great family pictures taken. We have NONE and the kids are 6 and 8!
9. Paint Jorden's room.
10. Send out Christmas cards this year. (They have been a "not happening" item for 3 years now.)
11. Learn how to golf well enough so Bart will actually take me to a course.
12. Send more thank you notes. (even sending 1 would be more)
13. Play more with my kids. Remember to puddle jump in the rain with them at least 6 times this year.
14. Seriously clean and purge 2 rooms a month.
15. Have date night at least once a month... every month!
16. Drink more water... and make way less Sonic stops.
17. Become a knowledgeable coupon user (Megan I might need help)
18. Climb a mountain
19. Buy less shoes... but purchase 1 pair of crazy beautiful shoes
20. Get back to lifting weights and get my strength back.
21. Run a marathon with a finish time that starts with a 4 (so a 4:59:59 would be ok with me)
22. Keep my books for work caught up within 2 weeks - all year!
23. Finish an Olympic distance triathlon
24. Get the video camera out and use it more.
25. Learn how to use the really cool features of my computer that I know it has.
26. Give very thoughtful gifts, not in a hurry gifts
27. Throw more creative birthday parties for my kids this year instead of the standard kind of parties.
28. Take a dance class
29. Spend a weekend with just my mom and all my sisters.
30. Find my own personal way to honor my brother.
31. Remember my word for 2009 daily: BE ... be positive... be still... be involved... be grateful... be smart... be clean... be true... be humble... be prayerful!
Do you see thing I have forgotten? What is on your list? What should be on my list?