Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16, 2010 - Today I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for pictures, pictures, pictures. I will be the first to acknowledge that my memory is shot. I have a hard time recalling things. I am thankful to be able to capture those moments, the good ones and the not so good ones, to help bring those moments back to life and remember those that have been in our lives. Now while I love looking at pictures and even taking them, I am not so good at being in them, so in an effort to face life head on I sucked it up and decided to have pictures taken of just me. No kids to steal the spotlight no one else to focus on {might be the single most nerve wrecking thing I have done in a while}.







All of these brought to you by the very talented Madison! Go check her out HERE!

No comments: