Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hahaha... I knew we were onto something!

So the Pope had just finished his prayers when the phone rang.
"Hello, this is the Pope."
"Hello Pope old boy, this is God."
"Truly?  Is it really you, Lord?"
"Yes it is.  I'm calling to give you some good news and some bad news."
"Certainly God, please enlighten me."
"Well, it seems you boys have made a mess of your spirituality with your claims of who has the 'right' religion and who is favored be Me."  "So I have decided that there will only be one religion from now on and I wanted you to be the first to know of my decision."
"First to know, God?"  Well... that must mean, thought the Pope, as his heart started to pound and he felt himself somewhat taller... "well, that certainly is good news God, but what is the bad news?"
"I'm calling from Salt Lake City."

No comments: