Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2 of 30

Today I am grateful for the encouraging words of good friends. There is something special about people who remember special days in the lives of their friends, not just birthdays, but big events and the days that are going to be hard to get though for one reason or another. I am astounded at the phone calls this last week to make sure I survived my race, the friends who searched me out at church and passed on words of encouragement and little messages left for me on facebook and in my inbox. I hold dear my friends that make themselves somewhat vulnerable in their words in an effort to help me reach my goals and dreams.

So here is to you, my friends, I don't always know what to say and I am not great at returning phone calls but your words are held very dear!

No comments: