Saturday, November 14, 2009

...one year...

In one year we can...

Have Thanksgiving - even when giving thanks was next to impossible
Finally get out of my 20's while ringing in the 2009 year
Become the mother of a 7 and 9 year old
Said good bye to 1st grade forever and managed to make it through the first round of 3rd grade
Made that epic long drive to Utah
Celebrated a very special birthday in an unusual way.

We have even started decorating for the holidays

In one year we have shed so many tears
For the last 365 days we have tried to figure out how to be in this word without you in it.
In one year it still doesn't feel any better that you are gone. We all miss you terribly and long for the day we will see you again!


1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

I just want you to know how much you have inspired me. I know Michael is so proud of all you are doing in his name. I know it's been a tough year, but you just kept going. Love you tons!