Monday, February 11, 2008

An hour playing at the park can do everyone some good!

Another exhausting weekend with Bart gone and by the time we got home from church I think all three of us were a little edgy (some of us more than others). So instead of jumping into the dinner rush we went to the park.... made for a much better night! So the wild things strapped on their rollerblades and I grabbed the camera (MEGAN THAT WAS FOR YOU SO YOU CAN STOP TELLING ME TO POST PICTURES :p) and off we went.
Yes against all better judgement we let her do the monkey bars.... and hope we aren't going to get to take another helicopter flight anytime soon.....
Have you ever wondered how differantly your kids see the world around them. Well Hunter asked to take a picture and normally when I have my big camera I say no but since he is only about a month away from being 8 I guess I have to let him do some big kid things.... so below is what I came home with thanks to my budding photographer....

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Bare feet? Warm weather? Ahh...it looks so nice! I'm glad that you came back to the blogging world! I'm sad that we didn't get together over the holidays. What a crazy time!! Can we do it next time, please. I'll call and explain. Are we still friends?

The Eberhardts said...

love it! your pics are great and your kiddos are too cute! let's do the park together next time... where's the love? ha, ha, ha... you are a great momma!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Erin love the pics!! I had to play catch up, but believe me I know how long week ends get without dad around. BTW your trip to Puerto Rico looked amazing! SO jealous! Oh! and love the new blog look too!