Friday, February 1, 2008

Major catch up time...


What happens when all 18 of us come home for Christmas?!?!?!?!?....

Well there has to be p.j.'s...

Me, Bart, Big Matt, Hailey, Jacob, Megan, Bryce,

Michael, Doireann, Matt,

Morgan, Hunter & Jorden

My sister Megan and her clan.... Big Matt Jacob Hailey and

Bryce (Who has the cutest face... see below)

Then there is us proving why I call this little bit of cyber space The Crazy Life of...

Of course there is breakfast with way too many people wanting way too many differant things to eat :)

This is Lauren's (the next sis after Megan) little boy Brendan

Oh yea and who could forget the wondefuly fun FREEZING outside photo sesion Grandma wanted....


Here is the 7 of us siblings....

Matt and Michael

Me, Megan and Lauren

Morgan and Doireann

Megan and her ever growing family...

Lauren and her little Brendan

What happens when you take texans to Utah in December? THEY FREEZE!!!!!!







Along with the 17.5 favorite things above (oh yea Megan had a special anouncment... AGAIN) what else does Christmas bring....



SMARTIES!!!!! to eat while rolling and rolling and rolling :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how big your family is. We need to catch up!!!

The Eberhardts said...

glad you caught me up! ha, ha, ha. loved the snow pics. your kiddos are so stinkin' cute!

Indy Daleys said...

Are you kidding me that Hunter is that big!? I can't handle it...I feel soooo old right now. I still just imagine him chasing me around your house yelling, "Gagan! Gagan!". Remember those days? Does he still fall asleep watching cartoons at night?