Sunday, October 9, 2011

Insta-Friday ~ Edition 6... 10.7.2011

As always linking up with Life Rearranged... to find more insta-friday's click on the cute icon!

life rearranged


I'm not going to lie.... It is REALLY hard to pass these up!
Well now that is an odd place to find a pin - In the fan?

Little bitty figured out how to get up on the furniture.... no where is safe now!

They are back! - It's pomegranate season!

Giving the cooking thing a try  ;)

Coming over the seat on the way to the vet

cook book's are for cooking- not for eating!  Thanks Winston!

Learning to shoot an AR-15 at the all women's gun clinic  :)

After my little brother's comments to the previous pictures on Facebook I had to get one of me with the cheetah print AR in my purse  :)
My little expiration date keeper.... noticed the dates on the Jello and built a tower out of it

2 comments:

Matt Doane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Doane said...

You can thank Ms. Jorden for Winston being able to get up on the furniture. But you didn't hear it from me... :)