Monday, August 13, 2007

14 days and counting....


14 days and counting until school starts! Not that anyone here is counting or anything. So since we only have fourteen days we are cleaning out the caves upstairs that Hunter and Jorden call their rooms. For several days now I have asked them to clean up their rooms and when Jorden came down and said she was done I almost fell over laughing at what her version of clean is... ral days now I have asked them to clean up their rooms and when Jorden came down and said she was done i almost fell over laughing at what her version of clean is...
I think we have a little work to do with her. Stay posted for what it looks like when I am done with it! :)

14 days until school starts mean only 21 days till the Disney Land Half! I am stuck at 6 and a half miles and can't break past that.... even with the fancy new shoes! Had to get 2 pairs to break in for the walk in 11 weeks. I am starting to get stuff together now because we are sneaking into our absolute crazy season with the ribbon! This year it is creeping up a little earlier than last which is great so I have big plans to stay more on top of things with both kids in school all day :) (Bart says 'yea right') We will see...


The kids have finally learned how to swim! Mom is very happy to be able to go to the pool without having to take life jackets and towels and toys and snacks and everything else Jorden lays eyes on before she gets to the car..... now we get to go with everything minus the life jackets. It really does make a difference I promise...



No comments: