Sunday, August 26, 2007

A new year a new start....

I know it isn't 2008 yet but we are starting a new school year in a few hours which has caused some re-evaluation to go on around here. Some new goals.... some old goals become new again :) Every minute of this summer I have been so excited that Jorden was finally going to school, until tonight as I sat with her in a mountain of ribbon cutting orders listening to her chat my ear off about anything that crossed her mind I realized i am going to miss my crazy woman. Her hysterical little comments through out the day.... the roller blades running over my toes..... the insanely complicated art projects and the 5 thousand "mom can I go to lizzie's?" Tonight my baby became a big girl. The walk home from school in the morning is going to be hard.


On to other fun things of the past week....
Bart got a new toy this week....

More posting in the morning... first day of school pics :)

No comments: