Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today I...

{in bullet points & maybe a few pictures}
*Started my day when the clock next to my bed read 4:17 with no dot next to the pm

*Got in my 5 miles with a few hills in preparation for my impending meeting with a little hill nicknamed RAGNAR!

*showered, packed backpacks/lunches/homework, fed the dog, dried my hair, woke and fed the kids and got the dog back in his box ALL in 47 minutes!

* Check - boxed & shipped orders and back to the school all before 8:30

*Got to the Stock Yards without getting lost - (this is well out of my normal 15 minute radius)

* spent a very enjoyable day with my favorite fourth grader and a few of his friends...
























* Walked previously mentioned dog in some seriously oppressive humidity his normal 4 mile loop with 6 million "I am just going to lay down over here in the shade until I am ready to go again" breaks

* shuffled small girl to gymnastics and got some grocery shopping done in those few fleeting minutes before she was done

* Got the 7 loads of laundry and counting done folded and put away that were screaming for a little attention - this will be a very good thing at 7 tomorrow morning when we start this crazy cycle all over again

* worked on a diorama - oh how I love school projects!!!!! (seriously can it not be summer yet)

* managed to stay awake long enough to say good night to the other half in some other state right now (yea I have stopped trying to keep up with where he is)

* it is now 9:54 which means I have 6 minutes to get to bed so that my eyes will open at 4:17 when that thing on my nightstand starts beeping again get in my 8 miles and then the office and then the dentist and then probably another walk with the crazy four legged member of this family...

Is your head hurting yet? Mine is!!!!! So what did you do today?

3 comments:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

You are an AMAZING woman! There is no way I do all this in a week! ;)

Kristyn said...

Holy Smokes, girl! You never cease to amaze me. I need to take a lesson out of your book. I can't believe you are tackling Ragnar hill this year. You rock!!!

hjw said...

Wait, that's all that you did? What about cleaning and cooking? Sheesh.... = )